09 November 2013

How I Became Mommy's Kitteh: Mackie's Story

Mommy found some of my baby pics and I thought they were SO cute!  I asked her to help me put them in my blog so everyone can see what a cute little kitteh I was.

A little bit about me:  Mommy got me when I was just four weeks old.  My kitty-mommy went away and my sister and I were all alone.  A very nice lady from a place called "Cat's Cradle" got us and took us to her house.  We had baths (which we hated) and lots of warm goat's milk.  I was sad about my kitty-mommy but all the love from the new human lady made us so happy.  The human lady was really nice but she said she couldn't keep us very long.  She was going to find us our forever homes.  A few days later, the human lady said someone was interested in adopting a small kitty.  She was very excited.  She took my sister and me in the car and we met my new mommy at the post office in Fishersville, Virginia.  Mommy really wanted to take my sister too but she said she could only get one.  Mommy cried when when she held me for the first time.  I knew right then that I'd found my forever home with her.  I was sad to leave my sister behind but the nice lady from Cat's Cradle said she had another person wanting a small girl kitty!  It was good to know that my sister  would be happy in her own forever home too!

My mommy petted me and told me she loved me.  She said she had been looking for me her whole life and that I was very special.  My little kitten heart was so full and happy that I purred for hours.  When we got home, Mommy warmed me up some goat's milk and helped me drink it by using what she calls an "eyedropper".  I don't know what that is, but I remember sucking the drops of warm milk from the end of it and feeling full and happy and warm inside.

Mommy showed me my new litter box and I'm proud to say I've never made potty anywhere in the house except for in my litter box!  Mommy was so proud of me for being so smart!  I love a fresh clean litter box and Mommy always keeps mine clean for me.  <3

Well, that's my kitten story, I hope you like my pictures.  It's been over nine years since that chilly September evening when I was a baby.  I've been with Mommy day and night ever since.  She's only left me a few times in all those years but she always comes back after a few sunshines and darks.  I don't like it when Mommy goes away but she spends all her time with me  when she's home that I put up with it and don't get too upset.  Sure, I give her heck about being gone and tell her what's on my mind when she comes home, but eventually I curl up next to her and she pets me and everything is alright again.  I really love my mommy and she tells me all the time how much she loves me too.  I am a very lucky kitteh.  I wish all the lonely kittehs in the world could have a wonderful mommy like mine and sleep on a warm heater blanket and get treats and soft noms and fresh cold water each day.  I will never leave my mommy and she has promised me that I am her "one and only" for as long as I'm here.  Sometimes Mommy thinks about me getting older and has sad thoughts about the Rainbow Bridge but I don't want her to be sad.  I have lots more love to give her and many more sunshines and darks left in me.  Even when I go to the Rainbow Bridge, I know Mommy will come get me when it's her turn to not be here anymore.  Yes, I am loved and I love in return.  I am the luckiest, happiest kitteh in this world.

= ^.^=

Mackie

Here are my kitten pics:














No comments:

Post a Comment