06 November 2013

Mackie Goes Outside



Oh boy, I get to go outside today!
It's so warm and sunny today in Virginia.
Today my mommy has all the windows open in the house and I get to go outside in the back yard!  This past summer, Auntie Leslie made a huge fenced-in area out back for her doggies and it's safe (and escape-proof) for me too!

I like going outside and rolling in the grass, letting the sun warm my big fuzzy tum-tum.  Mommy calls it "Rolie-Poley" when I wiggle back and forth on my back.  She thinks it's really cute and I usually score a tasty treat if I do it when she asks me to.  (I always know what she's saying, it's just most of the time I don't want to do it on command.)


I'm thinking about rolling, not sure if I want to do it or not.
Even as a kitten, I was a very independent thinker.


Well, Mommy needs her computer back so I'm heading out back for another sun bath.  Thanks for reading my blog!  I'll be back tomorrow with another update.

~Mackie

Mommy Loves Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment